Spring is the perfect time to incorporate more fresh produce into your diet. This tasty shake is super easy to make, refreshing, and full of good stuff to help you fuel your active day.
Ginger is an immune-system booster well-known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-nausea effects. It adds a little zing to balance out the sweetness of the pineapple and mango in this tropical shake. If you’re looking for something a little different, this easy breakfast might just be the ticket!
- 1/4 cup fresh mango chunks
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple chucks
- 1 scoop vanilla protein
- 1 cup skim milk or almond milk (lower carb option)
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 cup spinach (optional)
- 2-3 ice cubes
- Pour milk into your blender. Add protein powder and blend
- Now add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!