This easy high-protein pesto packs a lot of kick and makes a delicious and versatile spread or sauce to pump up the volume on your everyday fare. From sandwiches to pasta dishes, this little number will jazz up your next meal.
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 clove of garlic (or more if you like)
- 1 cup black beans (I soak and cook my own but you can also use canned)
- juice from 1 lemon
- salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp UDO’s oil (high in Omega 3)
1. Gather all of your ingredients
2. Put everything into a food processor
3.Blend until smooth.
Enjoy! Happy Monday!