I offer online fitness & lifestyle coaching to a very small number of clients (maximum of 10 at any one time). Each person that I work with is very unique so it is important to me that I get to know my clients and provide high-quality custom training, nutrition, and lifestyle management programming. I take a holistic approach and will work with you to find what works best for your life and goals.
How it works: Initially, clients commit to working with me for 3 months. It takes time to achieve results and to figure out what works best for you. My goal is to help you change your habits and develop the skills & knowledge that you need to fly on your own after working with me. If you would like to keep working with me after the 3 months is up, you can sign up on a monthly basis (which holds your spot as one of my 10 clients).
- 12 Weeks of Coaching (initial) – $540 ($45/week)
- Monthly Coaching (after initial 12 weeks) – $125/month
If you are interested in working with me, please send me a message to tell me about yourself and your goals and see if I have any spots currently available.
Training Plans: I provide custom training plans that you can do on your own. I prefer working with people as a coach/trainer but I do understand that not everyone is looking for that. This is an affordable option for those who are motivated to follow a program on their own. I also provide guidelines for nutrition based on your goals but this option does not include custom meal plans.
- 12 week program – $150 ($12.50/week)
- 8 week program – $112 ($14/week)
- 4 week program – $60 ($15/week)
- Certified Personal Trainer (CSEP)
- MSc in exercise physiology
- 10 years of experience as a trainer
- Personal experience: I started lifting weights when I was 14 (I am now 31) and have experience in a variety of sports and training techniques. I am also a Registered Nurse and a researcher so I stay up to date on the latest science about training, nutrition, and psychology.