Time to Spring Ahead! I don’t know about you, but I am more than ready for some warm weather and beach time! Here is a full-body heart rate circuit to put some spring into your step and burn some fat.
5 min warm-up of your choice (I like foam rolling and a few minutes of spinning)
1. 15 squats + OH press (DB or RB)
2. 10 pushup jacks
3. 15 alternating reverse lunges
4. 10 Bent-over high rows (DB or RB)
5. 15 prone hip lifts (with feet on floor, chair, or stability ball, depending on fitness level)
6. 10 Russian twists
7. 1 minute fast step ups (use bottom step of stairs in your house)
Rest 1-2 minutes
Do as many rounds as possible in 30 minutes.
*Remember, if you have not been exercising regularly or have any medical conditions or injuries that you should complete a PAR-Q before doing intense physical activity. Always warm up and listen to your body throughout the workout.