Thank heavens March is finally here! Let’s celebrate the end of February – with burpies! Just kidding. Let’s skip the burpies today and have some fun.
- 15 pop squats
- 10 bent over rows (resistance band or dumbells)
- 15 SB passes (for your core)
- 10 alternating reverse lunges (resistance band or dumbells)
- 15 triceps extensions (pulldowns with resistance band or kickbacks with dummbells)
- 10 skaters (each side)
- Plank hold as long as possible
- Rest 2-3 min between rounds
Repeat 3-5 times
Here is a short circuit workout that you can do at home:
Start with a 5 min warm-up using light cardio, foam rolling, etc.
- 10 burpees (or bodyweight squats)
- 9 plank crawlers
- 8 jumping jacks
- 7 squat jumps
- 6 pushups
- 5 alternating lunges
- 4 Russian twists
- 3 triceps dips
- 2 bicycle crunches
- 1 plank hold (30s)
Repeat 5 times!
*Please use common sense before and during exercise. If you are not sure that you are safe to do certain movements then get permission from your healthcare professional first.