These are super easy high-energy snacks that you can grab on the go.
- 5 scoops chocolate protein
- 5 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Mix protein, peanut butter, oats, and water together in a medium bowl.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients (might need to use your hands because it gets sticky).
- Roll into balls and store in the fridge in a tupperware container.